We are really excited at what will be happening here at The Courtauld for young people in 2016. Here is a round up of what we have planned for you!
- A brand new set of Insights into Art History workshops starting this January. Highlights include Fashion with a dress historian and illustrator coming next! Bookings now open.
2. We are going on the road, bringing a series of art history workshops for 16-19 year olds to Nottingham! With the University of Nottingham and New College Nottingham, we will run three workshops, each exploring a different aspect of ‘modernism’ in art. Bookings now open!
3. For the seventh year running, we are working with Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts, London, to investigate how art history and moving image can collide! See previous years’ results on our project website here.
4. Our Art History Summer University for year 12 students will open for applications on Monday 22nd February 2016. Each year students spend 4 days in The Institute with a range of staff members to discover what art history at higher education can be!
5. Finally, Look Again, a photography project for young people in East London will transform The Courtauld collection’s portraits. If you are interested in this for your school – let us know!
We are really looking forward to these projects and much more! If you would like to get involved please send us an email on email@example.com and we can discuss the ways you can work with us. Happy 2016!
Meghan & Helen
Oak Foundation Young People’s Programme Coordinator (job-share)